Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Introduction

Welcome to Let's be Franco in 5!

I am so excited to share the ins and out of my classroom with you. In the past 5+ years, I have grown so much as a 5th grade teacher and I can't wait to share some of my nuggets of wisdom and share some of the products that I use to help my classroom run smoothly. I have started a new venture of sharing the products I create on Teachers Pay Teachers, check them out! The best part about my products is I try them out in my own classroom and can let you know what the students think. :)

Leave a comment to let me know what you think! Also, let me know if there is something you would like to see on the blog or Teachers Pay Teachers!

Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you ready for game time? This football classroom transformation was perfect after the Super Bowl with my 5th graders! We reviewed adding...