Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

A Glimpse into Let's be Franco

Let's be Franco


Going back to school is a bag full of mixed emotions... a fresh start, the loss of summertime freedom, great co-workers, a strict schedule, new students, freshly waxed floors, and a new classroom decor. 

This summer, the school painted my classroom walls blue and I love it! Well, it didn't quite match my old decor, so I changed everything, and NOW I love it :) 


Let's be Franco
This year, I can't wait to foster a growth mindset with my students! This bulletin board is waiting for their goals! 

Let's be Franco

I feel like with all my goals this year, I don't have enough bulletin boards. I am playing homeworkopoly with my students so I put my board up! If the students complete their homework for the week, they get to play on Friday! 


Let's be Franco

I upgraded my classroom jobs! I love the way the descriptions are included on the job itself. It saves the students from having to remember all the requirements of the jobs! Check out this post for a sneak peak at the jobs!


Let's be Franco 

Let's be Franco

Getting ready for math workshop with this poster! I made the "MATH" cards with Velcro on the back so I can move them around. All the groups have to do is peak at the board to know what they are supposed to do! 

Growth Mindset, S.T.E.A.M., Math Workshop, Classroom Jobs, I am ready for this year!

I can't wait to show you the boards when they are filled with student work!
Happy Teaching!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you ready for game time? This football classroom transformation was perfect after the Super Bowl with my 5th graders! We reviewed adding...